Thursday, February 16, 2012

Random Recommendations (1)

Hey everyone! This is the first post of a new segment here on Paradise Reading Cafe. It's called Random Recommendations! In this segment I will be recommending random books that I have read and loved at any time during my life (especially lesser known titles). Enjoy :)


Title: Hating Alison Ashley
Author: Robin Klein
Release Date: October 1st 1985


Classmates Erica Yurken and Alison Ashley vie with each other to become the undisputed star of their class. (summary from Goodreads)

I randomly picked this book from the library shelf when I was in 6th grade. I LOVED it! It was hilarious! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. This book was excellent in my memory and became my favorite book at that time. I hope to reread it one day. 


What is your Random Recommendation? Post a comment or link it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment