Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

This is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren (www.thestorysiren.com). I decided to give it a try! These are the books I got this week:


Title: 1Q84


Author: Haruki Murakami


Source: Bought


Reason: I heard this is a really good book! It has been receiving a lot of hype lately. It was first published in 2009 in Japanese but has recently been translated into English. Can't wait to start reading! :)


Links:
Goodreads | Amazon

Title: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian


Author: Sherman Alexie


Source: Library


Reason: This is a banned book that I never got around to reading during banned books week :/ Currently reading it, so far so good! :)


Links:
Goodreads | Amazon


Title: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close


Author: Jonathan Safran Foer


Source: Library


Reason: I have heard of his books such as Everything is Illuminated but I haven't read any yet. I'm going to start with this book :)


Links:
Goodreads | Amazon

3 comments:

  1. My girl's read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" and she really loved it. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading this week! I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete